Wednesday, January 25, 2023 Spring Club Fair to showcase 79 student groups and orgs
Updated 3:35 January 27, 2023.
Occurring at the start of each semester, the Club Fair is a chance for Huskers to meet and mingle with many recognized student organizations and clubs (RSOs) all at once. Every student is encouraged to get involved in at least two organizations during their college years - one associated with academics and one associated with an interest.
Spring Club Fair is set for 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. January 31, 2023 in the Nebraska Union, Centennial Room.
79 of the 550 campus RSOs will be present. A list of the participating RSOs is listed below.
The fair is free and casual in nature. RSO members and officers will provide details about their organization and answer questions from prospective members.
Students unable to attend the Club Fairs can still join RSOs at any time throughout the year. To search the entire list of campus RSOs and their events, visit the NvolveU website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized assistance with identifying an organization that matches your interests or starting a new club on campus.
- Acacia Fraternity
- Afghan Student Association
- Agricultural Economics/Agribusiness Club
- Alpha Kappa Psi-Zeta Professional Business Fraternity
- Animal Behavior and Welfare Club
- Asian Student Association
- Big Red Investment Club
- Black Graduate Student Association
- Camp Kesem
- Campus Red Cross Club
- Christian Challenge
- Classics Club
- College Republicans
- Dare to Wear
- Define American Chapter @ UNL
- Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Phi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Delta Xi Nu Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
- Dodgeball Club
- Dr. Michael W. Combs Honors Scholars
- Food Science Club
- Gamma Iota Sigma
- Husker Vote Coalition
- India Student Association
- Insect Science Club
- International Student Fellowship
- Judo Club
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Karaoke with a Kause
- Lambda Phi Epsilon International Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc.
- Lincoln Student Chapter of the Society of American Military Engineers
- Lutheran Student Center
- Meat Science Club
- Men’s Ultimate Frisbee Club
- Mexican American Student Association
- Mind & Craft
- Minorities in Agriculture Natural Resources and Related Sciences
- Model United Nations
- Multicultural Business Students Association
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Nebraska Esports
- Nebraska Supply Chain Club
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity Inc
- Out of the Darkness UNL
- Phi Sigma Pi
- Pre-Health Club
- Pre-Law Club
- Professional Business Leaders
- Psi Chi
- Public Relations Student Society of America
- Residence Hall Association
- Rotaract Club of University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Salt Company Lincoln
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Psi Zeta Sorority, Inc.
- Soil & Water Resource Club (SWRC)
- Students in Education for Exotic and Companion Animals
- Sustain UNL
- The Marvel Bunch
- The UNL Hope Venture Club
- Theta Chi
- Triangle Fraternity
- Turning Point USA at UNL
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Sailing Club
- University of Nebraska Dance Marathon
- UPC Nebraska
- UNL Christian Grads
- UNL Film Club
- UNL Formula 1 Club
- UNL Jump Rope Club
- UNL Poker Club
- UNL Rowing Club
- UNL Taekwondo Club
- UNL Women's Ultimate Club