Friday, February 19, 2021 Nominations open for Student Impact Awards
Student Impact Awards are given annually to celebrate the outstanding contributions to the campus community by the more than 550 Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) and their leaders. Awards are presented in a variety of categories and any UNL community member, RSO member or advisor may nominate an individual or group for the awards. Nominations are due by 11:30 p.m. March 21, 2021.
This year, awards will be presented for:
- Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Outstanding Advisor
- Outstanding Commitment to Recruitment
- Outstanding New Advisor
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Outstanding Student Organization Officer
- Outstanding Student Organization President
- Program of the Year
- Sport Club of the Year
- Sport Club Athlete of the Year (2)
- Student Leadership Award
- Student Organization Philanthropy/Service Award
The winners will be publicly announced at 5 p.m. April 15, 2021 during the Student Impact Awards Reception in the Nebraska Union Centennial Room.
For additional information, contact Melissa Griffith Phelps by email email@example.com .