Friday, August 13, 2021 UNL Guides to assist students on the first two days of classes
Newly-arriving students can receive some friendly help to navigate City Campus during the first two days of the fall semester.
Staff and faculty will be stationed in high-traffic locations to answer questions and direct students to their class destinations in academic buildings. Stop by the large tents in these three spots:
- Adele Learning Commons Plaza, north side of Love Library
- Nebraska Union Plaza, north side near Broyhill Fountain
- 14th & Vine Street, near bus stop at Henzlik Hall & Teachers College
Tents will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, August 23 and 7:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, August 24.
Pre-semester class route tours
For a casual and fun tour to locate your academic buildings before the first day of classes, join one of the Mapping Your Class Route tours, each led by an Orientation Leader.
- 10 to 11 a.m. daily, August 17–21. Tours depart from the Nebraska Union Plaza.
- 4 to 5 p.m. August 18. Tours depart from the Nebraska Union Plaza.
At 3 p.m. August 20, a Transfer Student Class Routes Tour will depart from the Nebraska Union Regency Suite, after the conclusion of the Transfer Student Welcome.